Introductions Make Me Nervous

Honestly, I'm kind of nervous to be making this blog.

I'm definitely awkward and always a little anxious, but this will probably be good for me. To get my thoughts out of my head and onto something a little more tangible.

Okay, deep breath...

My name is Emily.

I'm 22 years old and a senior in college. I stress out easily and really hate mornings.

I suffer from depression and general anxiety. That's basically what this blog will be about. My inner thoughts, fears, anxiety, some tips on getting out of low places and how to cope when things get rough.

I pray this blog will be as helpful to others as I hope it will be to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts Continue to Taunt Me

My Thoughts are Keeping me Restless

It's a "Let's Overanalyze Everything!" kind of week... month... months.