My Thoughts are Wrong and I Can't Fix It

If my boyfriend didn't study people's psychological behavior for a living, he would probably assume I'm crazy.

I mean, I am off my rocker, but he knows I'm not that crazy.

Man, that sounds bad. Let me explain.

I was driving up to Tulsa late one night when some stupid bastard decided it would be a good idea to throw a large, heavy object off a bridge at someone's car. I happened to be driving under said bridge when said boy threw said object.

I don't know whether to be thankful or angry that it didn't go through my windshield. 

I probably would have died if it had. 

Almost dying makes you think about a lot of things I'm sure.

Apparently, one thing you should not think is: 

"I wish I had died because me as I am now is a waste of space and energy and if I would have died my energy would have been converted to something more useful."

Also, most people don't consider how it would have felt and whether or not it would have been enjoyable.

Or how inconvenient your existence must be that even a stupid kid couldn't get the job done.

And apparently, you're not supposed to think things like this on a regular basis.

My brain is weird.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts Continue to Taunt Me

My Thoughts are Keeping me Restless

One of Those Days