I Can't Sleep (Trigger warning, suicidal thoughts)

So, I've basically driven back and forth from Tulsa the past 4 or 5 days.

For an excellent reason mind you and I will do it again in a heartbeat.

Devin got all his work done after we both haven't slept in several days.

I don't think this is making much sense, to be honest. My brain is literally fried right now.

Editing papers is hard.

I don't know how I'm feeling.

I feel ok. But my brain also keeps telling me to die.
Die, die, die you stupid bitch, you're not worth the space you're in. Die cunt, your life isn't worth anything. Die, you don't mean anything. Don't deserve anything. Won't get anywhere in life. You're a failure. Die, cut, bleed, release.
Tonight is hard.

But I got some of the poison out and written down.

Maybe I can sleep.

Probably not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts Continue to Taunt Me

My Thoughts are Keeping me Restless

One of Those Days