Hey, long time no posts (and it's a mess of a post tbh) (TW: Suicidal Thoughts)

So, it's been a while.

I dropped this blog after graduation for some damn reason.

Stupid of me, really.

But I've had no inspiration to write.

It's like my depression runs me in circles.

I write because I have depression.

But my depression stops me from writing. 

I guess I'm an adult now?

Full time job? Check.

Moving into an apartment with my fiancĂ©? Check. 

Getting married? Check.

Taxes? Check.

It's like I have my life togther.

But my mind is coming apart at the seams.

I'm stuck in a weird place. 

I want to kill myself.

But I know I won't.

So my brain is stuck in limbo.

Like I'm standing on the edge, but refusing to step off.

And because I'm fighting so hard not to step off,

I can't make myself step back.

To turn away and try to get better.

It's honestly infuriating in the worst kind of way.

I want to get better, but I'm so exhausted from trying not to get worse.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts are Keeping me Restless

My Thoughts Continue to Taunt Me

About Two Seconds Away (Trigger Warning for Thought of Suicide, Self-Harm, Self-Loathing)