I Don't Know

How am I holding it together?

Today was the worst possible day to find out the worst possible things.

I will likely not be able to get a job in my field because I don't have any experience in smaller job markets. But in order to be in a smaller job market, I must move at least two hours away from where I live, my fiancé lives and where my friends and family live.

I am exhausted. I make backup plans for my backup plans and I do everything within my power to set myself up for success and yet something always goes wrong and pulls the bottom out from under me.

Think I'm exaggerating? Believe me, I wish I was, but ask anyone and they will tell you I have shitty luck. Like something from a movie bad luck. And I'm getting really tired of fighting the universe to catch a break.

My head has decided suicide is the answer and I am fighting myself every day not to give into the temptation. My body is shaking from lack of sleep and my arm itches to be cut, while my lungs want a cigarette so I can just breath.

My body is exhausted and my mind is more so and I just have to fight to get out of bed every day. I am terrified and angry and bitter and in so much pain I wish I could just explode already so I can get it over with.

I have so much work to do tonight and I am already exhausted just thinking about how late I will be up. I'm scared to be alone.

I don't want to keep fighting. It's just so hard.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts Continue to Taunt Me

My Thoughts are Keeping me Restless

Finally Seeking Help and the Fear of Repercussions