Almost There

So, been a while since I've blogged. Sorry about that.

I've been so busy with school, I haven't really had a chance to slow down.

My new medicine seems to be working well. I feel more on top of things, more put together and I've had a lot easier time talking myself down out of a panic or anxiety attack. My brain is no longer fighting me. We've both agreed the future is beyond scary, but suicide is not the answer.

Working hard and improving myself are the best answer, even if it takes a while to get a job or find my way.
Not all those who wander are lost, right?
 Plus, I'm getting married to the best man I have ever met. Can't skip out on that. Our adventure is just beginning.

I finally got my final portfolio done. You guys, this photo series came out better than I ever could have hoped for!

Like, I can't believe I'm the one who shot it. And I know that sounds conceited but honestly, I could not care less, cause it's awesome!

I think I'm finally gonna get a tattoo. I've wanted one since I was 16, but my mom told me if I got one, they wouldn't help me pay for college.

Then, I keep thinking I should lose weight and look "pretty" before I get one.

However, I've come to the conclusion that I can be beautiful without being skinny, so I think I'm gonna get one.

A simple semi-colon on my wrist.

Nothing grand but incredibly special.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts are Keeping me Restless

My Thoughts Continue to Taunt Me

Finally Seeking Help and the Fear of Repercussions