Why Can't I Do Things Right?

I hate my luck

It constantly fucks me over and makes me look like an incompetent child.

I try so hard to do everything right.

My anxiety deems it necessary that I double

Triple check everything over in order to even have the possibility to get things right.

Just once

Just this time

This time it'll all go alright...

This time it'll all work out ok...

Ha.

It's all bullshit anyway.

I don't know why I think it will work

I don't know why I think I should try

I try so hard

I work to be on time

I take the initiative

I volunteer to help

And something always screws me over

Why does something always have to go wrong?

I double and triple check everything!

And yet...

Maybe, maybe next time.

Maybe next time it'll be alright.

Probably Not.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts are Keeping me Restless

My Thoughts Continue to Taunt Me

Finally Seeking Help and the Fear of Repercussions