About Two Seconds Away (Trigger Warning for Thought of Suicide, Self-Harm, Self-Loathing)

I'm about two seconds away from completely snapping

Or maybe

I'm two seconds away after having already snapped

No one's home tonight

It'll be just me

My thoughts

All alone in a big empty house
With alcohol and guns and pillls and knives.
I should probably drive

I will drive

Around and around and around

Music up way too loud

Maybe I can drown it all out

You're not worth it.  
They're all going to leave.

They're going to realize it.

Sooner or later.

That you're not who you seem to be.

They'll realize and leave.

Just like they did.

If your parents saw it and dropped you, what's stopping anyone else?

Where did our sweet Emily Angel go?

What have you done with her?

This isn't you.

Do we need to send you to a psych ward?

You're acting insane!

That's because I am.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts are Keeping me Restless

My Thoughts Continue to Taunt Me

Finally Seeking Help and the Fear of Repercussions