Ahtohallan

You know

This blog has been a weird way for me to communicate how I feel incomplete in myself

It's time for an upgrade

Hi. My name is Em, Emily or Stevie

I am a genderfluid bitch with a new way to handle my life

I am strong

I am worthy

I am beautiful

I am complete within  myself and I am who I have always searched for

I was here the whole time

And now I know

I am complete

I am whole

And fuck anyone who tries to make me feel otherwise

I am the one I've been waiting for all of my life

I will show myself as me

The queen, the goddess

I am Steve Rogers

And anyone who wants to take that from me can fuck off

Also, my favorite color is pink.

Welcome to the new color scheme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of Those Days

Thoughts #5

My Thoughts Continue to Taunt Me